The ESCON PD5700 Play Detector is designed to check quickly and efficiently most steering and suspension components.
The PD5700 is designed for the UK statutory testing of HGV & PSV vehicles in accordance with the MOT test (VOSA EINAP16216-1210062).
It enables a technician quickly to detect play and wear in the wheel guiding and steering parts of heavy goods vehicles and public service vehicles. A vehicle often shows wear and tear in ball joints, bushings, fixations, pivot points, link bolts and shock absorber mountings. Most worn or damaged components can be identified before they pose problems.
The PD5700 consists of control unit with hydraulic power unit, a control lamp and two moving platforms, each with a hot dip zinc chequered plate. Each platform is actuated by two hydraulic cylinders. The control lamp contains two buttons.
Functional description PD5700:
- Button 1: Move the platforms to the left and to the right.
- Button 2: Move the platforms to the front and to the rear.
- The platforms move in opposite directions. When one platform moves to the front, the other platform moves to the rear.
- If the button is pressed, the platforms keep moving.
- If the button is pressed once, the platforms move shortly and return to the neutral position.
- If the button is released the platforms return to the neutral position.
The PD5700 can be installed on either side of an inspection pit.
Floor frame for flush fit installation.
Hose set for PD57xx series (4x4m + 4x6m).
Wireless (RF) control lamp (model PD5705).
PD5700 cable torch
PD5705 wireless RF torch